Chit-Chat (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Love Where You Live - Happy Valentines Day

For St. Valentines Day how about sharing with your neighbours the things you love about living in Bounds Green or Bowes Park? What are your…

Started by Richard McKeever

7 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Maria Huybens

Avast there, Jim Lad - swab the decks

The sun was shining so I decided to get out in the garden. I cleared away the furniture from the deck and swept up the leaves, but still th…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 14, 2012

Thermostatic Radiator Valves

I have some questions.It seems that over the summer the function in all my Thermostatic Radiator Valves has atrophied. To start with they a…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Jan 1, 2012

UFO sighting in Wood Green!

It appears that a UFO has been reported in Wood Green! Last Saturday, 15th eye witness "Ben" saw two large white lights moving from South t…

3 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by marc lacey

Anyone for golf?

I would like to play golf regularly but it is not much fun by yourself, I was wondering whether there was anyone locally who plays or is…

Started by Ed Balleny

1 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

How do you pronounce Ranelagh?

Well, how do you?

Started by Dave McNeill

22 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Dave McNeill

Ben Wilson - the Chewing Gum Artist of Muswell Hill

Anyone who has spent time around Muswell Hill will have come across Ben Wilson, a local character who can often be seen flat on the floor s…

1 Jun 17, 2011

Bounds Green on Film or TV?

I understand there was a camera crew filming a TV drama at Bounds Green Station earlier today.Does anyone know what was being filmed? ... a…

1 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Robin Latchem

Did You grow up in Edmonton? ...or near Enfield Island Village?

Do You have a memory to share? ‘The People’s Story’ is an innovative local arts project for the people of Enfield and Edmonton. The Project…

0 Nov 3, 2010

Cheshire Road Sign

Does anyone know why Cheshire Road was renamed? and Why? It seems strange that the St  Michaels name was dropped - might it be connected wi…

0 Aug 3, 2010

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...