Community News and Information (1,612)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HGVs shaking the house!

Does anyone else suffer this problem? I live in Woodside Ward the other side of the High Road but we have similar speed humps to those in B…

Started by Michael Cordwell James

0 Jan 5, 2013

FREE Latin American Dance Lesson(s)

I am a retired full-time experienced professional dance teacher, and I now teach solely in return for charity donations.  I can provide a o…

Started by derek DIGHTMAKER

13 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by derek DIGHTMAKER

Drawing courses

Hi there, I've got couple of spaces left at my morning and evening drawing courses that start on the 10th January at my studio in Bounds Gr…

Started by gabriela Schutz

0 Dec 19, 2012

My N22 local handy mag!

Hi all, something exciting is coming to N22 in the form of a fabulous community magazine/business directory. Look out for a copy landing on…

Started by Nandanie Kidder

5 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Lindsey Berthoud

Just to say

Dear all, I just wanted to personally say a massive thank you for supporting the market in your own way - visiting, tweeting, promoting th…

Started by Beulah Antonin

0 Dec 16, 2012

Blitz bombs in Bowes and Bounds

There's an interesting website which maps bombs dropped on London during the Blitz (1940/41). http://bombsight.org There appear to have b…

Started by Robin Latchem

3 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Colin Marr

Christmas Market

Hello all - our last shameless plug for the market (small print not on flyer is FREE mulled wine, mince pies and jingles from Rhodes Avenue…

Started by Beulah Antonin

5 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Beulah Antonin

Local Carpenters

Hi - we are looking to have some wardrobes built in a new loft conversion.  Can anyone give us a recommendation?  Many thanks Vicky

Started by Victoria Woodward

2 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Victoria Woodward

Winchmore Hill Green St Nicholas Fair

The St Nicholas Fair on Winchmore Hill Green on Saturday was an enormous success with hundreds of people turning out to enjoy the community…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 Dec 11, 2012

Chainsaw required!

I have a large supply of logs in my garden, which I need to saw up but don't have a chainsaw. Is there anyone out there who could lend me o…

Started by Clair Watson

5 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Clair Watson

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...