Community News and Information (1,612)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Starting a running group - anyone up for this Thursday evening and Sunday morning?

Hi all,   As I've posted elsewhere, I'm trying to start a local running group in the Bounds Green area and it looks like there are a few ta…

Started by Suzanne Godfrey

5 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Suzanne Godfrey

NETWORK 4 CREATIVES

We are formalising a local network for creative professionals and would like to hear from arts practitioners in the area as to a) if they w…

Started by Dan Maier

0 Dec 3, 2012

OPEN STUDIOS & ART TRAIL SOUTHGATE & PALMERS GREEN

Following the huge success of our first event this July, resulting in cries of "when's the next one"  we are running it again, hoping to ex…

Started by Dan Maier

0 Dec 3, 2012

Kaos choir releases Christmas single with The British ParaOrchestra

Locally based charity Kaos choir have had a very busy year - some local young people sang and signed the National Anthem in front the huge…

Started by Administrator

0 Dec 3, 2012

Post office open on Sunday

There's a post office at I468 Bowes Road that's supposed to be open on Sundays. Does anyone know if this is a proper post office that I can…

Started by Rachella Sinclair

0 Dec 1, 2012

House for sale

Hi everybody, We are looking to buy in the Bowes Park area - and looking to see if there are any two-three bedroom houses on sale around M…

Started by Darya Paun

0 Nov 29, 2012

Guitar jam

Does anyone out there play guitar ? I have started playing again after 35 yrs and am looking for like minded people. I'm not looking for le…

Started by Geoff Walsh

2 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Geoff Walsh

URGENT: Plumber sought with knowledge of Pressure switches

Hello, does anyone out there reading this have a knowledge of dealing with pressure switches on power shower pumps or perhaps have used a p…

Started by Dalene McShane Loyd

1 Nov 23, 2012

Cakes, glorious Cakes!

As we have had to cancel the market and our poor cake stall have already prepped - Would anyone like to buy any cakes/pies/tarts? Happy to…

Started by Beulah Antonin

0 Nov 23, 2012

Market Cancelled tomorrow

Hi all, Due to unforeseen circumstances we have to cancel the market tomorrow. Will be back on the 1st Dec. Sorry for the late notice! Plea…

Started by Beulah Antonin

0 Nov 23, 2012

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...