Community News and Information (1,612)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Calling all (classical) musicians for some informal ensemble playing!

Do you play an orchestral instrument, however rustily, and would like to do some playing in a totally informal setting? I play the cello an…

Started by Kari Koonin

3 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Henrietta Burton

Cannabis factory in Bounds Green School

http://www.haringeyindependent.co.uk/news/topstories/9421577.Cannabis_factory_found_in_Bounds_Green_school/ Utterly shameful if true.

Started by n10bjj

1 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Doyougetme

Wood Green War Memorial

Afternoon fellow bounders   on my way down to the station this morning i walked passed the memorial and all the wreaths were strewn acros…

Started by Pat Casey

1 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Richard McKeever

Happy New Year - Any resolutions?

So all the festivities have finished and it's time to pack away the tinsel for another year. It was a struggle to get up for work after wha…

Started by Richard McKeever

1 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Simon Freeman

Wallpaper stripper!

Hi there  Just wondering if anyone has a steam wall paper stripper we could borrow next week? We need it for The Step!  Thanks loads Nell…

Started by Nell Riches

3 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by David Parkin

Dog poo and spit covering the pavement

I hate to have a moan but... There are some very large dogs doing their business all the way down Myddleton road to the Bowes Park station.…

Started by Elizabeth

3 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Mat Riches

Bounds Green A406 resurfacing works & road closures

Details from Transport for London about roadworks in the Bounds Green area. Transport for London (TfL) is writing to make you aware of the…

Started by Administrator

0 Dec 3, 2011

Local Cafe and Bar in Bowes Park....exciting news

Earlier this year there were discussions on the forum (and beyond!) about the need and desire for a local cafe and bar in Bowes Park. Meeti…

Started by Nell Riches

8 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Emel youssof

Grab a slice of Bap history!

As some of you may be aware (!!!!!) my wife and I recently purchased the Henley's Bap on Myddleton Road and are currently working to open a…

Started by Mat Riches

1 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Mary Blake

Train noise problems @ bowes park!

hello!!    why do the train drivers decide that in the middle of the day or even worse at night, they test the engine of the trains at bowe…

Started by amir

6 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Mary Blake

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...