Families and Children (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

School Holiday club - Bounds Green Area

Good Evening all, My daughter attends Bowes Primary School and the school has in the past been able to provide holiday clubs  which has bee…

Started by Hester Smith

9 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Laura Lorente-Cronin

Congratulations to Tottenhall Infants School: Rated Good by OFSTED

Congratulations to the Head Teacher, staff, governors and pupils at Tottenhall Infants school - who have been judged as "Good" in their rec…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 Oct 19, 2013

NUT Industrial Action closes local schools.

The National Union of Teachers and the NASUWT have called a strike as part of a dispute over pay, pensions and workload. Many schools in bo…

0 Oct 15, 2013

Bounds Green Infant School OFSTED report

Congratulations to the Headteacher, Staff, Governors and pupils at Bounds Green Infant school who have this month announced the results of…

0 Sep 27, 2013

Kids swimming lessons recommendations pls

Our little one is two and a half and we're looking for a good swimming class on sat morning. We were going to archway pool until last month…

Started by Lucia

2 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Nicole James

Looking for an au-pair or someone pre/after school

We are looking for either an au pair (live-in) or someone to do school drop-off/pick-up starting mid-September as our 4 year-old twin boys…

Started by Begona Pons-Morales

0 Aug 2, 2013

East London Science School

As a long-time member of this Forum and working just down the road in Wood Green, I thought I'd share some exciting news about a project I'…

Started by David Clements

3 Nov 19, 2012

Become a School Governor at Bounds Green School

Do you live in Haringey? Are you interested in children and schools? Do You want to contribute to the local community? Have a bit of time…

Started by Administrator

0 Nov 9, 2012

Free! Family tennis coaching course, Priory Park, N8

Short notice, sorry but info from the Friends of Priory Park: Free! Family tennis coaching course, Priory Park, N8 Still remember that Ol…

Started by Lindsey Berthoud

0 Oct 5, 2012

Activities for under-fives in Haringey

Hello, I've been undertaking the behemoth task of creating a listings of under-fives activities in Haringey, by day. So far, I've managed M…

Started by Rachyface

24 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Shona Rose

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...