Graffiti, litter and anti-social behaviour (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey Council launch "Operation Clean Streets" - ramping up action against rubbish

Robust new measures to crack down on flytipping and keep our streets clean are unveiled today, as Haringey Council launches Operation Clean…

Started by Administrator

0 Oct 6, 2014

The state of the area around Bowes Park station leading down towards Myddleton Road

I'm sure it's been reported many times but have sent an e-mail to  Haringey council copied to Bowes Labour about the state of the area arou…

Started by Fiona Hayward

4 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Liz Wright

anti-social behaviour towards women

Is anyone else (especially women) having problems with anti-social and threatening behaviour in the area? About a month ago, when I was wal…

Started by Charlotte Argyle

2 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Charlotte Argyle

The Bins of Bounds Green Road!

Several people have been in touch to report the appalling state of the big recycling and collection bins on Bounds Green Road opposite the…

Started by Clare Bull

1 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Kevin

Littering in the New River

I have just seen a woman walk up to the New River and brazenly throw in a blue plastic bag into the water. When confronted she said it was…

Started by Chris Mc

1 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Lindsey Berthoud

Clinical waste on Myddleton Road

Today I spotted two yellow bags marked clinical waste dumped on Myddleton Road. Obviously any waste dumped along there is bad (and there's…

Started by Toby Nation

2 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Toby Nation

Cleaner streets and pavements

I live on Marlborough Road and get increasingly frustrated at all the litter which is either dropped by pedestrians or fall out from the bi…

Started by Suellen edgar

6 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Nicole James

Stolen Plants in Nightingale Road Commiunity

The Plants around the ends of Finsbury Gardens have now become established and there are some fine plants growing.  However For the past fe…

Started by Kate Franzmann

0 Jan 30, 2014

Have Your Say on Crime and Anti-Social Behaviour in Haringey

The London Borough of Haringey has asked residents to respond to an online questionnaire about about crime and antisocial behaviour in the…

Started by Administrator

0 Feb 15, 2013

Are Enfield Council profiteering from litter fines?

Enfield Borough Council features in a BBC TV programme due to be aired tonight, Monday 28th Jan. The BBC investigation alleges that some lo…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 Jan 28, 2013

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...