Housing Accomodation and Flatshares (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WANTED: 3 professional women looking for a 3 bed flat to rent!

My lovely work colleague is very disheartened that she and her two very responsible flatmates can't find anywhere to live - it seems the re…

Started by Zeta

0 Oct 28, 2014

Friend looking for 2 bed flat in the area

If anyone is thinking of selling their 2 bed flat, please drop me a line as I have a friend who is keen to move into the area. Save estate…

Started by Kari Koonin

1 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Suellen edgar

Nightingale Road - what's it like to live on?

Hi everyone, I'm new to this community and just wanted to say what a great site. I'm a Crouch Ender at present but am thinking about movi…

Started by Rich

6 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by Maria Huybens

2 bedroom garden flat needed

My partner and I (both working) are looking for a 2 bedroom flat or house with a garden in the BP/BG area. We currently live on Clarence Ro…

Started by Tiziana Basilicata

0 Apr 30, 2014

flat needed

does anyone know of a two bed flat going in the N22 area?

Started by Caroline

2 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Caroline

Friend looking for a room to rent

A friend of mine is looking for a room to rent, could be short-term or sub-let. She's returning to England to take up a permanent job after…

Started by Lindsey Berthoud

6 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Diana Craig

Beautifully decorated 2 bed flat for rent in Bounds Green - Available 6th October

Top Floor 2 double bed flat (or 1 bed & dining room), decorated to a high standard with large living space.  Modern fitted kitchen, fou…

Started by Susan gurney

0 Sep 29, 2013

1 Bedroom House for Rent in Clarence Road, N22

I'm posting this on behalf of a friend who currently lives abroad. He has a beautiful one bedroom house in Clarence Road that he's looking…

Started by Mandy Norman

4 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Mandy Norman

1 bed flat available to rent in Bounds Green

Warm, spacious, newly refurbished, modern 1st floor Victorian conversion flat to let in quiet friendly street in Bounds Green London N22. W…

Started by Carmen Harris

0 Aug 5, 2013

Exchange your 2 bed property for my 3 Bed house in Wood Green N22

I have a 3 bed house in Wood Green N22 and am looking to exchange for a 2 bed property in Wood Green, Tottenham or Bounds Green.   Homes fo…

Started by Beverley Rowley

0 Aug 2, 2013

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...