Items offered - for sale or for free. (173)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bike For Sale £50

Hi I have a Dawes Kalahari gents bike for sale. I bought it six years ago and used it for my daily commute to work for about a year before…

Started by Steven Moore

0 Aug 3, 2012

Pond fish - Free to a good home

Our garden pond is overstocked with fish. Do you, or someone you know, want up to about 15 healthy and mature fish (Goldfish, Shoebunkins,…

Started by derek DIGHTMAKER

6 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by derek DIGHTMAKER

Looking for a maths tutor?

Jamie is a Maths undergraduate at Kings College, London and is available for private tuition. He is happy to tutor one-to one or in small g…

Started by Julia Machin

0 Jul 20, 2012

Hi-fi equipment to freecycle

I've got three bits of hi-fi I was going to put on freecycle but thought I'd try the hyper local approach first.  Midi stereo system - fi…

Started by Lindsey Berthoud

9 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Lindsey Berthoud

Blue slide for free

I have a large TP blue slide with extension piece to give away. It is in reasonable condition but needs to be collected. 

Started by Sally Eustance

4 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Sally Eustance

Free Shed Material

Hi I've just moved to a new house & I've got a couple of old sheds if anyone wants them. They've been dismantled to make way for a new…

Started by Steven Moore

1 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Liz Douglas

Free double mattress - collection only

I have an Ikea mattress - 160cm x 200cm - that is looking for a new home. Needs to be collected from Northbrook Road (and we are on the fir…

Started by Simon Freeman

0 May 19, 2012

Room to rent

Started by Clair Watson

0 Apr 28, 2012

Beautiful Flat For Sale in Bowes Park Area

I am selling my beautiful 2 double bedroom flat in the Bowes Park area. For further information or to arrange a viewing please see followin…

Started by Gemma Louise Hurst

0 Apr 20, 2012

Children's wardrobe anyone?

I live in Maryland so could help you carry this if you wanted a children's wardrobe.  Originally 1940s I should think but painted an attrac…

Started by Michael Cordwell James

7 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Michael Cordwell James

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...