Policing , Crime and Community Safety (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Enfield: Warning to illegal car dealers after vehicles are seized

LBHARINGEY. The legal position described below relies on the adoption of Street Trading legislation for particular streets.....the situatio…

Started by Donald Smith

0 Jul 18, 2015

Bounds Green Police: Drug dealing

Dear All, Thank you for your replies both on the initial thread, and also privately to my email address (roberto.vacca@met.police.uk). I…

Started by Sergeant Roberto Vacca MPS

1 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Sergeant Roberto Vacca MPS

Bounds Green Police

Dear All, I am currently the Sergeant for the Bounds Green Safer neighbourhoods Police Team. I believe that it would be beneficial to have…

Started by Sergeant Roberto Vacca MPS

4 Jun 6, 2015
Reply by VGB

City Centre Drinking: First customer turned away from McDonald's after failing booze breath test

This story is no April 1st joke, and points to the licensing conditions that establishments offering late night refreshments may be willing…

Started by Donald Smith

0 May 7, 2015

Witnesses wanted for incident at peri peri Aldermans Hill

It is being alleged that males ordered food at Peri Peri 6 Aldermans Hill N13 4YD shortly after midnight on the early morning of 29th Apr…

Started by Donald Smith

0 Apr 30, 2015

Street Robbery: Police Crime Prevention Advice

Message from Haringey Neighbourhood Policing Inspector Matt Cox: In recent weeks there has been an increase in mobile phones being stolen b…

Started by Administrator

0 Apr 1, 2015

Police witness appeal following tragic murder in Maryland Road N22

A police Witness Appeal has been issued following the tragic incident last week in Maryland Rd N22. Isaiah Ekpaloba, 18, from Hackney, was…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 Jan 17, 2015

Burglary on Palmerston Rd

I just wanted to let my fellow community members know that my neighbor got broken into last week.  It was a forced entry thru the front doo…

Started by Fiona Ambrose

1 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Suellen edgar

Palmers Greenery Cafe break-in

Sad news from the Palmers Greenery Cafe in Broomfield Park. A break -in this week  resulted in the loss of their coffee machine, cash box…

Started by Richard McKeever

1 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Lindsey Berthoud

Noise on Myddleton Road (Saturday night)

Hello everyone. We'd like to apologise for the noise on Myddleton Road late Saturday night, outside Lucas Bros. Our glass shop front was…

Started by Lucas Bros Barbers

3 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Bart Schoonbaert

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...