Policing , Crime and Community Safety (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fight back against scammers in Haringey #scamaware

Consumers are urged to check with trusted friends or relatives about anyone asking for financial details and to report dodgy requests Harin…

Started by Liz Ixer

0 May 19, 2014

BE WARNED : Mugging on Whittington Road ...

Violent bag snatch outside house on Whittington Road near the junction with Thorold Road at about 9.10 this evening.  The attacker descri…

Started by Deirdre Stowell-Smith

14 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Richard McKeever

Broken into car Trinity Road by Trinity Gardens

Our car was broken into on Monday night/Tues morning. Smashed passenger window and dented body work. Sat Nav was taken but was out of sight…

Started by Rebecca Stevenson

5 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Administrator

Burglary on Natal Road

Just to let everyone know my next door neighbours house has been broken into. It happened about 6.30 this evening. From what I can gather i…

Started by Nuala Quinn

10 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Administrator

Increased Burglary and Theft? Checking the local statistics

We have had a few reports over the last couple of weeks of incidents of burglary and street robbery. Incidents like these become news, beca…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 Jan 31, 2014

Another warning

Sorry to say that a 17-year-old local girl was randomly attacked late on Friday night by a man who followed her off the 102 bus when she go…

Started by Tammy C

1 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Suellen edgar

Police incident on Bowes Road

Desperately sad news - it has been reported that overnight a fatal stabbing took place in or around a house on the south side of the North…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 Dec 3, 2013

Back garden security - be safe!

As it was getting dark yesterday evening, we had guests round and one of them spotted a man apparently climbing over our back fence from th…

Started by Lindsey Berthoud

0 Nov 8, 2013

Assault at Bounds Green

We have had a report of an assault at Bounds Green A woman was punched in the stomach Tuesday evening outside Bounds Green Station near the…

Started by Administrator

0 Oct 30, 2013

Break-in and theft

There has been a burglary at Zourtos Butchers at 113 Green Lanes and the Greek coffee shop next door to my cafe last night. The people resp…

Started by Alex medi

1 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by N S

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...