Residents and community group news (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bowes Park Community Association - Autumn Newsletter

The BPCA Newsletter for  Autumn 2013 has been delivered across the neighbourhood over the last couple of weeks. The Your Bowes Park newslet…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 Nov 25, 2013

Latest Newsletter from the Bowes Park Community Association

The latest newsletter from the Bowes Park Community Association is being delivered door to door at the moment. It contains lots of good new…

Started by Administrator

0 May 24, 2013

Wanted! Shelves for the Bowes Park Community Association storage shed

Wanted!  Shelves for the BPCA shed on the Gym Land. The BPCA shed which will store general stuff for events and files etc  It needs to have…

Started by Administrator

1 May 5, 2013
Reply by Richard McKeever

Update from Myddleton Road Community Garden

Dear Friends and Community Members,   Earlier in the year, I had posted a call for help in support  of two projects toward the upkeep of ou…

Started by Asha Patel

2 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Beulah Antonin

Improvements to Woodside Park - have your say

Good news from the Friends of Woodside Park, Groundwork London is working with London Borough of Haringey and the Friends of Woodside Park…

Started by Administrator

0 Feb 20, 2013

Volunteer Positions at the TaB Centre Plus

There are several positions available for volunteers at the TaB Centre Plus in Palmerston Road. To find out more contact Elaine Walters at…

Started by Administrator

0 Jan 4, 2013

A Lizard arrives in Finsbury Gardens

From Caroline Simpson: On Sunday October 28th a giant lizard arrived in Finsbury Gardens - its new home. This is the final bit of the Finsb…

Started by Administrator

0 Nov 1, 2012

Sustainable Bowes Park -Events and discussion programme

Over the last year or so a number of information events and activities have taken place to support people locally to operate more sustainab…

0 Oct 24, 2012

Southgate Christ Church celebrating 150 years

Christ Church Southgate is celebrating its 150th anniversary with celebrations including a choral performance on November 25th and an exhib…

0 Oct 21, 2012

PCRF charity shop

Hi I am sure most of you have seen, if not been in our local charity shop On Green Lanes just before the north circular. I am a volunteer i…

Started by Pippa Deacon

0 Oct 16, 2012

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...