Tradespeople Recomendations (237)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Driving Instructor

Hi My 17 year old son wants to learn to drive so can someone recomend a local driving instrctor. Thank you Steve

Started by Steven Moore

0 Jul 15, 2020

Small builder wanted to sort out leaking extension!

Hi. I wondered if anyone had recommendations please for a small builder to look at our rear kitchen flat roofed extension. Beginning to lea…

Started by Charles Wright

0 Feb 17, 2020

Local Electrician wanted please

Hello. We hoped there was a nice local electrician that someone could recommend to us please. It's not a big job of rewiring a house - just…

Started by JDK

0 Feb 16, 2020

Local building firm needed for flat refurb

Hi there If anyone has any suggestions about a trusted building company for a flat refurb I would love to hear your recommendations. Kind…

Started by Suellen edgar

1 Jan 20, 2020
Reply by David Baker

Cleaner available in Bounds Green

I can highly recommend Maria Ghertan (0746 9211103) for house or flat cleaning. She has time available on Saturday mornings.

Started by Stephen Lubell

0 Nov 20, 2019

Cat and small animal sitter available

Hi all! I am already taking bookings for Christmas. If you are going away and want to make sure your pet is in good hands email me or text…

Started by Paradise for Animals

0 Nov 7, 2019

Builder to fix external waste pipe

Hi, Our toilet has blocked up a few times recently after never having had problems before.  The second person to clear it has pointed out t…

Started by Ashleena Deike

0 Oct 23, 2019

HandyPerson

Does anyone have an up to date recommendation of someone who can help with a few jobs around the house, some minor decorations.  The bigges…

Started by Christopher Green

0 Sep 23, 2019

Gutters

Hello, I'm looking for someone with experience to come and check, clear out and possibly replace gutters on one side of my house. If intere…

Started by Deborah Holder

1 Sep 9, 2019
Reply by Alison M

Painter and decorator recommendation

Would like to recommend Laz who has just completed some interior decorating for me. Excellent job, competitive prices - reliable and trustw…

Started by Rosie Doherty

0 Sep 1, 2019

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...