Kathleen Duffy's Discussions (117)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"That's such a shame!   I agree, the Sunshine Garden Centre is a really amazing displ…"

Kathleen Duffy replied Nov 3, 2013 to What a disappointment Ally Pally fireworks turned out to be

12 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Julia

"Yes, I can see what you mean.   The Belsize Avenue renewal sounds very good.  I th…"

Kathleen Duffy replied Sep 14, 2013 to Stopping Proposed Tarmac Pavements

10 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by John Mellor

"This is my concern too - I have tripped up badly on uneven paving stones on numerou…"

Kathleen Duffy replied Sep 14, 2013 to Stopping Proposed Tarmac Pavements

10 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by John Mellor

"Oh, I see - yes, I can imagine that being a problem.   Thanks for the reply.   Anyth…"

Kathleen Duffy replied Sep 13, 2013 to Stopping Proposed Tarmac Pavements

10 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by John Mellor

"I just wonder if tarmac might be easier for the elderly to walk on rather than pav…"

Kathleen Duffy replied Sep 13, 2013 to Stopping Proposed Tarmac Pavements

10 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by John Mellor

"That is soooo heartwarming!  Absolutely Brilliant!"

Kathleen Duffy replied Jul 19, 2013 to How young people from Haringey took on Time Out magazine and won!

5 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Mat Riches

"OK - I'll come tomorrow at 7.30.  Thanks for being so welcoming (I can make the tea…"

Kathleen Duffy replied Jul 9, 2013 to Muswell Hill & Finchley Brass Band issues '9-Week Challenge' to learn a musical instrument

9 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Martyn Stogden

"Can I come and just see what it's like?  (she said in scarey, nervous voice). "

Kathleen Duffy replied Jul 9, 2013 to Muswell Hill & Finchley Brass Band issues '9-Week Challenge' to learn a musical instrument

9 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Martyn Stogden

"Martyn - It would be lovely - but at 69, I nearly pass out blowing into my grandson'…"

9 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Martyn Stogden

"It sounds wonderful - my dad used to play with the Salvation Army band in the old da…"

9 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Martyn Stogden

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...