Kathleen Duffy's Discussions (117)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes - that's all it is.   Same as picasso's simple drawing of a dove or a nazi swast…"

Kathleen Duffy replied May 11, 2013 to Wood Green "Banksy" appears in new London art auction

14 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Richard McKeever

"Thank you so very much for these links!  I think I may have to spend more time in Ne…"

Kathleen Duffy replied Apr 29, 2013 to New artwork at Bounds Green Station to celebrate 150 years of London Underground

7 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Kathleen Duffy

"Thanks very much Dave.  Yes, I too love John Martin.  I'm going to put an article on…"

Kathleen Duffy replied Apr 28, 2013 to New artwork at Bounds Green Station to celebrate 150 years of London Underground

7 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Kathleen Duffy

"I do like the Bounds Green artwork. I was wondering if anyone might like to read my…"

Kathleen Duffy replied Apr 27, 2013 to New artwork at Bounds Green Station to celebrate 150 years of London Underground

7 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Kathleen Duffy

"I love this. Thanks so much."

Kathleen Duffy replied Apr 27, 2013 to George Moore's Menswear reconsidered

6 Jan 28, 2018
Reply by Lindsey Berthoud

"All the more reason to get shot of all these darned betting shops on our high street…"

Kathleen Duffy replied Apr 25, 2013 to Armed Robbery on Bounds Green Road

3 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Jules

"I've never been able to get an appointment the next day - I've always had to wait, o…"

Kathleen Duffy replied Apr 24, 2013 to New appointment system at Bounds Green GP surgery

3 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Kathleen Duffy

"Hi Richard - I have often not bothered to try and make an appointment with my GP at…"

Kathleen Duffy replied Apr 19, 2013 to New appointment system at Bounds Green GP surgery

3 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Kathleen Duffy

"I noticed this the other day and wondered what it was!   It's great!  I like the con…"

Kathleen Duffy replied Apr 4, 2013 to New artwork at Bounds Green Station to celebrate 150 years of London Underground

7 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Kathleen Duffy

"Yes, Ruth, where is that Banksy?? I would also like to thank the councillors for the…"

Kathleen Duffy replied Mar 28, 2013 to New Banksy Artwork in Wood Green High Road

62 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Ruth Cherrington

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...