Alex Goldup's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Catherine - to you and the rest of the BPCA for all that you do. I've renewed…"

Alex Goldup replied Jun 25, 2015 to Supporting Bowes Park

5 Jun 27, 2015
Reply by Catharine Perry

"Thanks for this Matthew. More positive news for the road and a further sign that thi…"

Alex Goldup replied Jun 24, 2015 to Three new Planning Applications on Myddleton Road

3 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by Josh M

"Thanks David. I think that it's a great idea in principle. I may use it myself. It's…"

Alex Goldup replied Mar 20, 2015 to Planning application for a Gym on Myddleton Road

17 May 13, 2015
Reply by Shona Rose

"Thank you for bringing this to our attention Caroline. I have submitted my objection…"

Alex Goldup replied Jan 22, 2015 to Object to another application on Myddleton Road

9 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Susan Mears

"Thanks for the recommendation Matt. I've passed the shop a few times and the trees d…"

Alex Goldup replied Dec 5, 2014 to Oh Christmas tree oh Christmas tree...

1 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Alex Goldup

"Just wanted to resurrect this thread and give La Coppia a thoroughly deserved recomm…"

Alex Goldup replied Oct 30, 2014 to La Coppia Nights Starting this Friday

10 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Alex Goldup

"Thanks for the recommendation Nicki.  We are thinking about having a wood burning st…"

Alex Goldup replied Oct 27, 2014 to I'm looking to have a woodburning stove fitted ...

2 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by Alex Goldup

"Thanks David. Done."

Alex Goldup replied Sep 12, 2014 to Planning appeal - help support Myddleton Road conservation area

12 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by David Freake

"Just wanted to add my voice to the (fully deserved) chorus of approval. Brilliant to…"

Alex Goldup replied May 12, 2014 to Come and support the shops on Myddleton Road

18 May 29, 2015
Reply by Daniel Cowan

"Yep - just popped in with my little boy. The place looks great. We'll have to go bac…"

Alex Goldup replied Apr 11, 2014 to Italian Deli opening in Myddleton Road

13 May 5, 2014
Reply by Kevin@The Ground Bean Café

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...