Doyougetme's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes it is a horrid design, out of keeping in character of the area and one that need…"

Doyougetme replied Feb 24, 2012 to 2 Maidstone Road - Application for 6 x 2 bed flats and 3 x 3 bed flats

9 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Richard McKeever

"we're on the waiting list for this school.  On top of no School Uniform, this makes…"

Doyougetme replied Jan 6, 2012 to Cannabis factory in Bounds Green School

1 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Doyougetme

"Hello all.  looking at this document, and it's definately a new submission post the…"

Doyougetme replied Jan 6, 2012 to Is anyone else deeply concerned about the proposed relocation of Bowes School??

26 Jan 25, 2012

"Just to be clear, does this mean that I may soon have the prospect of paying council…"

Doyougetme replied Sep 14, 2011 to Boundary Commission report - Changes to Bowes Ward proposed

4 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Richard McKeever

"Bit of digging.  Here's the Tesco application from the Council website:   Tesco Metr…"

Doyougetme replied Jul 25, 2011 to Parade of shops near Bounds Green Tube

11 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Paul o'callaghan

"Interesting news about the proposed new Tesco.  I never thought I'd say this, but th…"

Doyougetme replied Jul 24, 2011 to Parade of shops near Bounds Green Tube

11 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Paul o'callaghan

"I think the fencing is the property of the local electricity utility company.  Uncer…"

Doyougetme replied Jun 4, 2011 to Weird Creepy Sculpture/Art in Bounds Green/Bowes Park Allotment

6 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Dave Corcoran

"Hello Liam.  It looks as though this is being converted into housing (four by the lo…"

Doyougetme replied May 24, 2011 to Does anyone know what's happening at the end of Queens Road?

5 May 24, 2011
Reply by Doyougetme

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...