Laura Davenport's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"This is just an idea and may not be technically possible.  I know the planning inspe…"

Laura Davenport replied Jun 27, 2013 to What to do with Ritz Parade on North Circular?

56 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Donald Smith

"I feel for you, it all seems very tricky.  You don't seem to know when the Ritz Para…"

Laura Davenport replied Jun 26, 2013 to What to do with Ritz Parade on North Circular?

56 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Donald Smith

"With Enfield planning dept being put into 'special measures' maybe we should conside…"

Laura Davenport replied Jun 26, 2013 to Help oppose the building of more flats along the A406

6 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Alan Sitkin

"Saw these this morning, fantastic, thanks. Laura"

Laura Davenport replied Jun 24, 2013 to Public Art for Maidstone Road N11

6 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Richard McKeever

"I think a lot of people call it dog pooh alley.  Not pleasant but descriptive.  Then…"

Laura Davenport replied May 17, 2013 to Let's name the footpath that runs at the back of Bowes Park Station!

24 May 23, 2013
Reply by Sakina Chenot

"Happy to deliver to Goring Road. I think the Bounds Green School market was pretty…"

Laura Davenport replied Apr 27, 2013 to Myddleton Rd Market leaflets

31 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Lucy Whitehead

"Over development will lead to flooding. What about school places, Bowes school is fu…"

Laura Davenport replied Feb 24, 2013 to Fight the flats and the mass overdevelopment of Bowes Ward by Notting Hill

15 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Basil Clarke

"I doubt they will ever notice!"

Laura Davenport replied Feb 1, 2013 to Joe Strummer honoured in Spain - What about in London?

6 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Laura Davenport

"The council may not have programmed it into a planning meeting yet.  Area Forum, Tue…"

Laura Davenport replied Jan 28, 2013 to Bowes Road Development

5 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Laura Davenport

"An excellent response and if you don't mind I will circulate to members of the resid…"

Laura Davenport replied Jan 26, 2013 to Bowes Road Development

5 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Laura Davenport

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...