Matthew Kitching's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

"Lior, thank you for posting this - it helps to know so we can be extra vigilant.  Wa…"

Matthew Kitching replied Jan 20, 2014 to BE WARNED : Mugging on Whittington Road ...

14 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Richard McKeever

"No, I agree there's nothing specific outlined in the council's proposals.  Definitel…"

Matthew Kitching replied Dec 20, 2013 to Haringey Housing Investment in B&Bowes

3 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Matthew Kitching

"Kevin, in case you hadn't seen it I think there is a link to a newspaper article on…"

Matthew Kitching replied Dec 19, 2013 to Haringey Housing Investment in B&Bowes

3 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Matthew Kitching

"Good spot, Richard!  I will definitely be emailing the Guardian to extol the virtues…"

Matthew Kitching replied Nov 22, 2013 to Let's Move to ... Bounds Green

12 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Richard McKeever

"Its great to see support for enhancing the green space around Tewkesbury Terrace.  I…"

Matthew Kitching replied Jun 28, 2013 to Pocket Parks - any suggestions for new open spaces locally?

26 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Alan Sitkin

"The second tranche of funding for the Mayor's pocket park initiative is now live.  W…"

Matthew Kitching replied Jun 20, 2013 to Pocket Parks - any suggestions for new open spaces locally?

26 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Alan Sitkin

"Hi Elizabeth, we're considering buying a trampoline for our son - could we please co…"

Matthew Kitching replied Apr 26, 2013 to Trampoline for Sale

4 May 4, 2013
Reply by Elizabeth George

"The green space between the Ranelagh pub and the North Circular would be ideal for t…"

Matthew Kitching replied Dec 29, 2012 to Pocket Parks - any suggestions for new open spaces locally?

26 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Alan Sitkin

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...