Matthew Kitching's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

"Holly, Momentum are a left-wing political organisation founded by Jon Lansman and wh…"

Matthew Kitching replied Nov 23, 2017 to BOUNDS GREEN COUNCILLORS ALI, CLARE AND JOANNA

35 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by Matthew Kitching

"Junko, I noticed the 'under new management' signs in the windows.  Do you think this…"

Matthew Kitching replied Oct 15, 2017 to RE Piccolino cafe restaurant. Could anyone advise me, please?

22 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by Jo

"I agree with you that people aren't considerate about dumping their rubbish but I st…"

Matthew Kitching replied Oct 11, 2017 to pigs who have to be reminded to pick their sh** up

12 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Kate Franzmann

"Not sure it helps to label the people we think are doing this.  Is there anything we…"

Matthew Kitching replied Oct 11, 2017 to pigs who have to be reminded to pick their sh** up

12 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Kate Franzmann

"http://www.bowespark.org.uk/bpca/committee/ Joanna Burke"

Matthew Kitching replied Aug 6, 2017 to Bounds Green CPZ

74 Apr 18, 2018
Reply by Ellie Douglas

"Hutch, I think the message is don't assume LBE own the land. It could be TfL, for ex…"

Matthew Kitching replied Jul 21, 2017 to Sale of Rear Roadways at auction in New Southgate N11

7 Jul 25, 2017
Reply by Donald Smith

"Curious as to who the freeholder is (Enfield LBC?) and what the interest would be to…"

Matthew Kitching replied Jul 17, 2017 to Sale of Rear Roadways at auction in New Southgate N11

7 Jul 25, 2017
Reply by Donald Smith

"Enfield Council chose to exercise its right to maximum increases in council tax and…"

Matthew Kitching replied Jul 10, 2017 to We need to talk about Kelvin ... and Belsize Avenues and Tottenhall Road and Princes Avenue

7 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Donald Smith

"The bins at the junction of Brownlow Rd and the North Circular aren't looking too cl…"

Matthew Kitching replied Jul 10, 2017 to We need to talk about Kelvin ... and Belsize Avenues and Tottenhall Road and Princes Avenue

7 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Donald Smith

"I think that is an aggravating factor, wonder what a long-term solution could be?  A…"

Matthew Kitching replied Jun 23, 2017 to Bounds green junction nightmare?

6 Jun 23, 2017
Reply by Matthew Kitching

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...