Geoffrey Kemball-Cook's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Dave I completely agree about the corporate advertising - it's hugely intrusiv…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Jul 4, 2015 to Bounds Green Art Trail- Please leave the art works until the end of the exhibition.

22 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Liz Wright

"Dear Gabriela I completely appreciate your excellent motives but flyposting - non-ap…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Jul 3, 2015 to Bounds Green Art Trail- Please leave the art works until the end of the exhibition.

22 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Liz Wright

"Why not try to make a recording and post it online at Soundcloud for instance? It wo…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Jun 12, 2015 to Hum

12 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Kevin@The Ground Bean Café

"Absolutely agree Tom Reed of Reed Lofts - did ours and a neighbour. Tremendous atten…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied May 29, 2015 to Loft Conversions

9 Jun 4, 2015
Reply by Caroline Green

"Pumping station? Electricity substation? Is there anything like that squirrelled awa…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Mar 20, 2015 to Hum

12 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Kevin@The Ground Bean Café

"Well done Liz! Taking control is great."

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Mar 10, 2015 to Litter picking sticks

14 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Joanna Burke

"I've been litter-picking in our road in Bounds Green for about 5 years now - not the…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Feb 28, 2015 to Litter picking sticks

14 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Joanna Burke

"Join Streetlife or Haringey Freecycle and offer it free to anyone happy to collect i…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Nov 14, 2014 to Anyone have a garden we can get a fridge freezer collected from by Harringey council?

6 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Sam Hoggarth

"It's interesting that the original article in the Enfield Independent refers to the…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Nov 3, 2014 to ENFIELD: **Locking of Parks** Discussion to take place at Overview and Scrutiny 2nd June 2015

4 May 23, 2015
Reply by Donald Smith

"We are now several weeks into term and absolutely NOTHING has been done about the br…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Sep 28, 2014 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...