Dave Corcoran's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Excellent, Gabriela. I am very much looking forward to seeing this !"

Dave Corcoran replied Sep 26, 2015 to 'Street Seen'- exhibition at the Geffrye Musuem about a street in Bounds Green

5 Oct 2, 2015
Reply by gabriela Schutz

"An appalling waste of money. Councils ought to be spending money to actually DO stuf…"

Dave Corcoran replied Sep 23, 2015 to Haringey reveal new logo - What's your view

11 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Richard Matz

"Wondering what came of this, last year, and if there's any intention to repeat?  "

Dave Corcoran replied Aug 21, 2015 to Looking for local artists for art exhibition-27 September!

4 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by Dave Corcoran

"Geoffrey - while it may not be your "duty" to suggest alternatives, you did raise th…"

Dave Corcoran replied Jul 5, 2015 to Bounds Green Art Trail- Please leave the art works until the end of the exhibition.

22 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Liz Wright

"Sorry, John, but I'm not letting that go unchallenged. Most of these local exhibiti…"

Dave Corcoran replied Jul 5, 2015 to Bounds Green Art Trail- Please leave the art works until the end of the exhibition.

22 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Liz Wright

"What degrades my environment is the clutter of "legal" advertising, huge billboards…"

Dave Corcoran replied Jul 4, 2015 to Bounds Green Art Trail- Please leave the art works until the end of the exhibition.

22 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Liz Wright

"Its very difficult to make people who are selfish jerks, not behave like selfish jer…"

Dave Corcoran replied Jan 21, 2015 to An idea for the trains

16 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by karl brown

"If you think they're low-quality, Shona, have you seen the stuff in contemporary art…"

Dave Corcoran replied Jun 29, 2014 to Fab yet mysterious new art work at Bowes Park Station

22 Feb 19, 2017
Reply by Shona Rose

"I like these a lot. When there were discussions several months back about doing some…"

Dave Corcoran replied Jun 20, 2014 to Fab yet mysterious new art work at Bowes Park Station

22 Feb 19, 2017
Reply by Shona Rose

"I don't know if crowdfunding sites would be appropriate for this, either in terms of…"

Dave Corcoran replied May 18, 2014 to Do You Love the Tin Tabernacle? Redevelopment plans for Shaftesbury Hall.

55 May 26, 2016
Reply by Caroline Simpson

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...