Dave Corcoran's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Appalled and saddened by the demolition of that house, which I had hoped for years w…"

Dave Corcoran replied Jun 22, 2012 to Redevelopment of 2 Maidstone Road

9 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Richard McKeever

"Our dog was returned safely this morning, by the person mentioned here! Thank you f…"

Dave Corcoran replied Jun 6, 2012 to Dog missing (now found, and returned safely!)

9 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

"OK, thank you - we tried Londis, left contact info there. Will follow up in the morn…"

Dave Corcoran replied Jun 5, 2012 to Dog missing (now found, and returned safely!)

9 Jun 15, 2012

"Aha, thank you!!!, sounds promising.  We're going round to Londis, see if we can get…"

Dave Corcoran replied Jun 5, 2012 to Dog missing (now found, and returned safely!)

9 Jun 15, 2012

""

9 Jun 15, 2012

"Pleased to see that the planning application was refused: http://www.planningservice…"

Dave Corcoran replied Dec 1, 2011 to Bowes Park "Tin Tabernacle" and proposals for redevelopment

21 Mar 12, 2013

"Thanks Kate - I understand the issue of "running out of steam" - it's a major thing…"

Dave Corcoran replied Sep 28, 2011 to Whatever happened to.....

3 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Dave Corcoran

"Slightly taking this off-topic (apologies) If anyone's interested, I'd be very keen…"

Dave Corcoran replied Sep 28, 2011 to Anyone know any local theatres companies looking for costume?

5 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by erica hewitt

"Don't know if its still there. I might go see tomorrow, if I have time. Agreed that…"

Dave Corcoran replied Sep 28, 2011 to Weird Creepy Sculpture/Art in Bounds Green/Bowes Park Allotment

6 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Dave Corcoran

"Wondering if there's any news about this project?"

Dave Corcoran replied Jul 29, 2011 to New business: tell us what you think

11 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Dave Corcoran

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...