Dave McNeill's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not going to try and persuade anyone - I would just suggest reading the 'No to A…"

Dave McNeill replied Apr 5, 2011 to May 5th Referendum on the voting system

16 May 5, 2011
Reply by Richard McKeever

"Just before it shut down there was a sign saying something like 'Closing for retirem…"

Dave McNeill replied Feb 7, 2011 to newspaper kiosk at the tube

2 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Jude Habib

"Of course, I wouldn't suggest that individuals in government, including the spokesma…"

Dave McNeill replied Dec 8, 2010 to Traffic management measures in the Blake Road area

2 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Dave McNeill

"Hi Michael. APS is Alexandra Park School. I'm afraid the quiz only happens once per…"

Dave McNeill replied Dec 7, 2010 to APS Quiz

4 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Michael Dawson

"Couldn't agree more about public transport in Haringey (ahhh, the W3 :)). The roads…"

Dave McNeill replied Nov 19, 2010 to Controlled Parking Zones (CPZ) in Bounds Green / Bowes Park - are they a good thing?

8 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Administrator

"I guess the people who voted against are, like me, fundamentally opposed to Haringey…"

Dave McNeill replied Nov 19, 2010 to Controlled Parking Zones (CPZ) in Bounds Green / Bowes Park - are they a good thing?

8 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Administrator

"I'm not sure whether your road is in Enfield or Haringey. My current residence and m…"

Dave McNeill replied Nov 18, 2010 to Controlled Parking Zones (CPZ) in Bounds Green / Bowes Park - are they a good thing?

8 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Administrator

"will do (I obscured your address in you last post, by the way)"

Dave McNeill replied Nov 11, 2010 to help with computing for 128

5 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Dave McNeill

"Are you about tomorrow evening? I can be there about 7. I can't promise I can actua…"

Dave McNeill replied Nov 11, 2010 to help with computing for 128

5 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Dave McNeill

"Hi Cathy - is this still an issue. I could pop in one evening, next week, possibly t…"

Dave McNeill replied Nov 2, 2010 to help with computing for 128

5 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Dave McNeill

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...