Michael Dawson's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Does anyone really think a petition will change anything?  M&S is a business.  I…"

Michael Dawson replied Jun 27, 2015 to Wood Green Marks & Spencer slated for closure

30 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

"The document looks very odd to me.  I would be amazed if it were genuine.  For examp…"

Michael Dawson replied Apr 11, 2015 to Old Southgate Town Hall - what happened?

10 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by karl brown

"My main point was that I have never actually seen anyone give up one of these seats,…"

Michael Dawson replied Jan 27, 2015 to An idea for the trains

16 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by karl brown

"I'm also sceptical about whether people would follow the 'rule' and whether it would…"

Michael Dawson replied Jan 26, 2015 to An idea for the trains

16 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by karl brown

"The address on the email I received was: Customer Relations, Great Northern, PO Box…"

Michael Dawson replied Dec 15, 2014 to Thousands more seats on the way in new Great Northern timetable from 14th December

6 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Donald Smith

"I agree.  I am not a regular user, but I very much doubt these trains get crowded, p…"

Michael Dawson replied Dec 15, 2014 to Thousands more seats on the way in new Great Northern timetable from 14th December

6 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Donald Smith

"Thanks, Richard.  So that's a year to design and implement a solution for the sort o…"

Michael Dawson replied Nov 14, 2014 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"I've seen the works, but am not sure that I have seen the improvements.  A bit like…"

Michael Dawson replied Sep 8, 2014 to Improvements on Bounds Green Road

10 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Joanna Christophides

"Very good.  I hope the landlord lost a decent amount of money on the whole developme…"

Michael Dawson replied Sep 3, 2014 to Myddleton Road Planning Appeal - illegal building to be demolished.

9 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Liz Wright

"57% (for Bounds Green, which seems to stretch a very long way east!).  Surprised the…"

Michael Dawson replied Jul 26, 2014 to How well do you know your area?

5 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Michael Dawson

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...