Michael Dawson's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Very interesting, Richard.  I'd encourage people to click on the map and also look a…"

Michael Dawson replied Jul 5, 2014 to How godless is Bowes and Bounds? Mapping census data on local faith allegiance.

1 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Michael Dawson

"It's not obvious why the bridge would be closed because someone had jumped from the…"

Michael Dawson replied Apr 25, 2014 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"I've emailed the Enfield Advertiser with this link.  I hope they will take up the st…"

Michael Dawson replied Mar 8, 2014 to Do You Love the Tin Tabernacle? Redevelopment plans for Shaftesbury Hall.

55 May 26, 2016
Reply by Caroline Simpson

"How about letting the local media know? I'm sure they be very interested.  I suspect…"

Michael Dawson replied Mar 8, 2014 to Do You Love the Tin Tabernacle? Redevelopment plans for Shaftesbury Hall.

55 May 26, 2016
Reply by Caroline Simpson

"I sympathise with the point that you and others are making, Carole.  But as a genera…"

Michael Dawson replied Dec 6, 2013 to Coffee shops/ Restaurants in bounds green???

30 Dec 7, 2013

"Good idea.  I'd also be interested in attending.  I teach part-time in higher educat…"

Michael Dawson replied Dec 6, 2013 to Freelance Fridays

32 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Diana Craig

"Absolutely agree, Tom.  Nothing here makes me think this will improve things signifi…"

Michael Dawson replied Oct 25, 2013 to Have you seen what's happening at Palmers Green Triangle?

5 Oct 25, 2013

"I absolutely agree with Tom.  Not all old buildings are worth preserving, and this o…"

Michael Dawson replied Feb 1, 2013 to Broomfield House and Stable Yard - have your say on restoration.

8 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Geoffrey Kemball-Cook

"I was sorry to see the cafe close, but not surprised.  The coffee was actually very…"

Michael Dawson replied Feb 4, 2012 to Sais Cafe at Bounds Green

30 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Laura Davenport

"Very good luck!  The Starbucks in Palmers Green is always pretty busy when I have be…"

Michael Dawson replied Jan 20, 2012 to The Palmers Greenery: A Community Café for Broomfield Park

10 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Kay Cushnie

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...