Susie Holden's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Weird. Maybe they are aiming their services at industry, rather than us punters."

Susie Holden replied May 26, 2013 to Local pest control company?

8 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Jennie Sawyer

"You could try Protex on Bowes Road N11."

Susie Holden replied May 24, 2013 to Local pest control company?

8 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Jennie Sawyer

"I'm so pleased about this. The Palace must have put together the most brilliant bid,…"

Susie Holden replied May 11, 2013 to Alexandra Palace awarded £24M to regenerate the People's Palace

6 May 11, 2013
Reply by Melanie Corfield

"A friend has just had a replica Edwardian door made by GMS Joinery in Fortis Green R…"

Susie Holden replied May 11, 2013 to Victorian front door

6 May 11, 2013
Reply by Tracy Knatt

"I love the W3 -  can't understand why it's had so much flack. Though admittedly I do…"

Susie Holden replied Jan 20, 2012 to Which is your least favourite local bus route?

9 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Caroline Bernard Moxey

"Hi Mary-Louise. Richard is right and the council has clearly made a mistake carrying…"

Susie Holden replied Jan 14, 2012 to Is anyone else deeply concerned about the proposed relocation of Bowes School??

26 Jan 25, 2012

"As a governor of Bowes Primary School I can confirm that there are no plans to move…"

Susie Holden replied Jan 13, 2012 to Is anyone else deeply concerned about the proposed relocation of Bowes School??

26 Jan 25, 2012

"Using a milkman is another good move. I know those plastic milk bottles can apparent…"

Susie Holden replied Apr 30, 2011 to Waste Prevention and Recycling

2 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Susie Holden

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...