All Discussions Tagged 'classes' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Movers & Shakers at Karamel on Thursdays

We are thrilled to announce, Movers and Shakers, vibrant music and movement classes for babies & toddlers is at Karamel this Thursday…

Started by Collage Artspaces

0 Sep 21, 2021

'Lead, Water & Ink' Art Exhibition at Craving Coffee/Mill Co. Project - On Show until 1st May

'Lead, Water & Ink' is an art exhibition organised by Tottenham Art Classes being held at Craving Coffee at The Mill Co. Project in Tot…

Started by Tottenham Art Classes

0 Apr 12, 2016

New Salsa Sundays in Southgate!

Hi Bowes and Bounders,  I'm pleased to announce we now have 3 Salsa nights a week for you to enjoy! - Wednesdays in Bounds Green, Fridays i…

Started by Sureka Fernando

2 Aug 29, 2015
Reply by Sureka Fernando

Bounds Green Business Association - Get Involved! (PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR PREFERRED MEETING DATE BELOW!)

Dear neighbours,  If any of you run businesses that benefit the local community, we would like to invite you to be a part of the Bounds Gre…

19 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by gabriela Schutz

Saturday Life Painting Course - Now booking for March!

Saturday 21st March 10am - 5pm (Lunch 1-2pm) £52 This includes use of an easel for the whole day 1 hardboard surface to paint on All oil p…

0 Feb 21, 2015

Celebrate our 1st Birthday with a FREE CLASS!

Tottenham Art Classes will be celebrating their first year of providing affordable art classes in the local area by holding a free life dra…

0 Jan 3, 2015

New Drop-in Watercolour Class launches in January 2015!

New drop-in tutored weekly watercolour classes starting Monday 19th January from 11am-1pm. Come and join us for our launch. Meet other loca…

0 Dec 29, 2014

Basic Computer Classes in Wood Green

The Asian Centre in Wood Green is running basic computer classes each Friday, from 10:30 am to 12 pm.  One-to-one tuition tailored to indiv…

Started by Administrator

0 Nov 21, 2014

Saturday Life Painting Course - Now booking for November!

Saturday 8th November 10am - 5pm (Lunch 1-2pm) £52 This includes use of an easel for the whole day 1 hardboard surface t…

0 Oct 12, 2014

I'm looking for classroom space for hire

Hello All, I'm setting up an English language school (TEFL) in January 2015 and I'm on the look out for classroom space to hire.  It needs…

0 Jul 18, 2014

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...