All Discussions Tagged 'community' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Noel Park Market & Big Lunch today, Sunday 1/6

Traders for Sunday 1/6 include:   Aston’s Organic Bakery—naturally hand made breads, cakes and pastries Backyard Farmers Collective—super-l…

Started by Rachella Sinclair

2 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

Palmers Green Festival - 100 days to go Volunteer Appeal Launched

PALMERS GREEN FESTIVAL 2014 100 DAYS TO GO - APPEAL FOR VOLUNTEERS LAUNCHED One hundred days to the 2014 Palmers Green Festival and plans…

Started by Administrator

0 May 28, 2014

We Love Myddleton Road - actions & ideas

Hi everyone,Following Nell’s post on this site before Christmas and the Caroline Simpson’s resignation from the Myddleton Road Strategy gro…

Started by Toby Nation

1 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Toby Nation

Underage Gig Venues

Hello. My son attends Alexandra Park School and is part of band. They are mostly 14 years of age. They have performed several gigs at the…

Started by brighid langtry

12 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by brighid langtry

Palmers Green Community Festival 2014

Our friends up at Palmers Green have alerted us to the plans which are now underway for The Palmers Green Community Festival 2014. The Fest…

Started by Administrator

0 Jan 16, 2014

Christmas lights!

The lights in the tree by the gym looked lovely last night - are there more lights coming for the street? Makes such a nice difference. 

Started by Lindsey Berthoud

0 Dec 2, 2013

Beginners' Capoeira Class

Hi Everyone I have been looking for a beginners' capoeira class for children & adults in the area and there are none. Fortunately, I've…

Started by Zaza S

1 May 9, 2013
Reply by Zaza S

Harringay community garden wins award

The Gardens Community Garden on Doncaster Avenue, N4 has been specially commended in the 'Gardening Against the Odds Awards', run by the Co…

Started by Lindsey Berthoud

1 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Lindsey Berthoud

Adopt-A-Grandma

Hello all   I'm in the process of starting a charity scheme called Adopt-a-Grandma. We're going to focus on the Bowes and Bounds area and h…

Started by Lior Smith

5 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Lindsey Berthoud

New business: tell us what you think

As some of you may be aware from another discussion on this forum, my husband and I are preparing to open a business on Myddleton Road in B…

Started by Nell Riches

11 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Dave Corcoran

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...