All Discussions Tagged 'green' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

An alternative name for Bounds Green tube?

On Londonist we're renaming all the tube stations with feasible alternatives. I've suggested Spouters Corner for Wood Green but I can't thi…

Started by Lindsey Berthoud

8 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Lindsey Berthoud

LUOS AT THE HARINGEY GREEN FAIR

Living Under One Sun are having a fruit and vegetable stall at the Haringey Green Fair on the 6th September. Come along and find out about…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Aug 22, 2014

Community Friendship Zone at Palmers Green Festival - Sunday 7th Sept 12 - 7pm

The Community Friendship Zone will be an area by the Palmers Greenery, near the tennis courts, where people can come and sit, obtain inform…

Started by Suellen edgar

0 Aug 14, 2014

Garden Waste - Help

Morning all, We've recently came out of a battle with Enfield Council due to them refusing to supply us with a garden waste bin and more an…

Started by Matt McLeary

3 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Alan Sitkin

Vets in Bounds Green

Evening all & Happy New Year.  We're moving down to Bounds Green from Edinburgh on Sunday and I've spotted lots of vets on Google but…

Started by Matt McLeary

10 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Johnny Asbo

Bathroom Floor Tiler - advice & work needed

Hello, I currently have a bathroom floor situation which needed advice & sorting out. I have looked on the forum for tiling recommendat…

Started by Jude Habib

0 Jun 7, 2014

Piccadilly line: No direct service to Heathrow weekend of 16/17 November

What is happening? To provide a smoother more comfortable ride and to improve track condition we are replacing points at Acton Town. This m…

Started by London Underground

0 Nov 15, 2013

Beautifully decorated 2 bed flat for rent in Bounds Green - Available 6th October

Top Floor 2 double bed flat (or 1 bed & dining room), decorated to a high standard with large living space.  Modern fitted kitchen, fou…

Started by Susan gurney

0 Sep 29, 2013

VOTE ALEXANDRA PARK AS YOUR FAVOURITE GREEN SPACE!

http://www.alexandrapalace.com/news/vote-alexandra-park-as-your-favourite-green-space/ The environmental charity ‘Keep Britain Tidy’ recen…

Started by Suellen edgar

0 Sep 21, 2013

What does Bounds Green tube station taste of?

This man says coconut http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/road-and-rail-transport/10257633/What-do-London-Underground-stops-taste-like.h

Started by Lindsey Berthoud

0 Aug 23, 2013

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...