All Discussions Tagged 'road' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Finsbury Arms, 65 Truro Road

Every time I walk past this building on the corner of Finsbury Gardens I wonder about its history as a pub. Then I stumbled across this pho…

Started by Lindsey Berthoud

2 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Lindsey Berthoud

Lost Cat - Natal Road

Edward the cat - lost from Natal Road any sightings can you let me know? Cheers, Matt

Started by Matt McLeary

0 Jul 7, 2015

Three new Planning Applications on Myddleton Road

Hello all, There are three new planning applications for Myddleton Road listed on the Haringey website, search for Myddleton Road here: htt…

Started by Matthew Clark

3 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by Josh M

Turning on the Myddleton Road Christmas lights November 30th

Hi everyone,   We Love Myddleton Road is looking for some help with a planned event at on Sunday 30 November.   Our idea is to mark the swi…

Started by Administrator

0 Oct 31, 2014

Linking potential shopkeepers and landlords on Myddleton Road

One of the projects that the "We love Myddleton Road" group would like to progress is linking up potential shopkeepers and landloards who h…

Started by Daniel Cowan

0 May 13, 2014

We Love Myddleton Road - actions & ideas

Hi everyone,Following Nell’s post on this site before Christmas and the Caroline Simpson’s resignation from the Myddleton Road Strategy gro…

Started by Toby Nation

1 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Toby Nation

Black Fluffy Cat - Natal Road

Evening all, There's a black fluffy cat been hanging around (not an issue, we fed it some ham tonight) but wanted to know if it does indee…

Started by Matt McLeary

3 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Paul Freeman

Mum's Bistro Myddleton Road - Now Serving Draft Beers

Delighted to let you know that there are a range of draft beers now being served at Mums, including Fosters, John Smiths Cream Flow, Kronen…

Started by Suellen edgar

0 Mar 7, 2014

Christmas lights!

The lights in the tree by the gym looked lovely last night - are there more lights coming for the street? Makes such a nice difference. 

0 Dec 2, 2013

The Myddleton Road swifts

The glorious summer days see the Myddleton Road swifts circling the junction with Palmerston Road like crazy - swooping round in high circl…

3 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Stuart Harrington

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...