Any current cleaner recommendations? Many of those previously mentioned are now unavailable.

Views: 576

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you find anyone please let me know - tried everyone previously recommended and no one is available :(

Yes, I can highly recommend my cleaner- its a guy, very hard working and reliable. Please feel free to call me if you would like to know more about him and a recommendation on 07515 609 634. Good luck! C

Not sure if you are still looking, but my cleaner is looking for more clients in the area. Lovely girl, very proficient.

Contact me on 07722 837668 for more info.

Kari

Hi Kari,

I'm also looking for a cleaner. Would you be happy to pass on the details to me as well?

Many thanks,

Ross.

Hi Kari,

I live in bounds green and looking for a cleaner temporarily as my arm is in a sling for a couple of weeks and I have guests coming and can't even make the beds. Is your cleaner still looking for extra work, if so, may I have her details

many thanks 

joyce 

I know this is an older thread but in case anyone finds it, I would highly recommend my cleaner Ula who lives close by.  She is very efficient and reliable.  Her number is 07964 837055.  She is Polish but her English is not too bad!

Hi Kate - Does Ula still work for you and are you still happy with her? Thanks Stephen Lubell Clarence Road 07971545005

It was me - yes, she still works for me and I'm very happy with her! I think it's been several years now, she's a godsend :)

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...