Hello all

We are trying to reignite the Freelance Friday meetups that used to go on (sadly I never went to one as I only started freelancing last year), for people in Haringey and beyond.

We've put in a meetup for Friday 6th February and it'd be great to see anyone that's interested in coming along. Most likely location is Wood Green/turnpike lane but we will see where most people come from and look for a handy venue for all if we can.

Aim is just for informal coworking - chats, work and coffee. Not formal networking or anything like that.

Details are here http://www.meetup.com/Haringey-Freelancers-group/events/220115413/ 

Hope to see you there.

Lizzie

Views: 288

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Update - it's going to be at Karamel cafe on Coburg Road, N22 6UJ.

Hope to see some of you there.

Hi Diana

Yes indeed it is today! No worries - all you need to do is click on that link to join the group and then it'll automatically tell you when the next one is I believe!

Hope to see you soon.

Lizzie

Hello, I'm a freelancer based in Bounds Green - I went along to a couple of freelance Fridays late last year at The Step but nobody else was there. Sorry to have missed yesterdays meet and do let me know about future dates. Thank you for trying to reignite the meetings - it is greatly appreciated, Theresa 

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...