Large room/ small hall for yoga needed in Bowes Park, Bounds Green area

I am wondering if anyone knows of any available space for yoga around the local area.  I have tried most of the churches, however they are too expensive for me to even break even. So if anyone knows of any cheapish rooms for hire in the vicinity could you please let me know. I need space for 5 - 12 people a week roughly.  Or if anyone knows of a very large conservatory / small office building / pub function room.  I need for a Thursday evening.

Thanks.

Views: 315

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Tasha

Have you tried the Bounds Green tennis club? What about one of the various spaces inside Bounds Green Scout Park?

It's slightly off the patch ... but have you tried the Ruth Winstone Centre on Green Lanes opposite Palmers Green Library?

Hopefully this is the sort of event that the refurbished Shaftesbury Hall will be able to accommodate in the future.

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the recommendations.  I will look in to them over the next few weeks.  I have luckily come up with somewhere for alternate Tuesdays at The Step in Myddleton Road, however I'm still looking for somewhere for weekly Thursday evening slot.  Shaftesbury Hall sounds a great plan for the future too so fingers crossed :)

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...