Hi can anyone recommend a local plumber that I can call tomorrow ?

Views: 1189

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Geoff...not sure if you are still on the lookout but we've always found Oscar very good and reliable. He's local so if he's about and available he'd be a good bet. Number is 07889 537 892
Cheers Matt

Hi Geoff.

Am in  desperate need  of a reliable ,trustworthy competent plumber. Did you deal with Oscar. I have phoned the number listed several times left messages to no avail Thanks

Hi Irena, if you are still looking for a plumber, then I can recommend William at Signature Blue. I had a list of plumbing work needing attention and was very satisfied with the work he completed for me and I would certainly call on him when I next need a plumber. His number is 07538115049 Also check out his website will@signatureblue.co.uk

Hi Val, thanks for replying. I managed to communicate with Oscar who attended and hopefully has finally resolved the issue. I  will also take note of Williams details for future reference should the need arise, fingers crossed it wont. I have  had an insight into the world of plumbers/plumbing  which  has left me lost for  words, the incompetence beggars belief

I moved to Dubai some days ago but I noticed that the cistern in my rented house became leaked so I need to call plumbing services Dubai as soon as possible. Can anyone tell me how to contact them? 

Can anyone recommend a plumber? I think some of the valves on my radiators need changing. I see that the replies here are very out of date and I'd like something more recent – a recommendation from someone who has actually used the plumber. I have been given the contact number of Bernard at BBS plumbing and heating but haven't managed to get a reply. I called again this morning and his voicemail said that the mailbox was full. 

It's crucial to have someone responsive and experienced, especially when dealing with issues like radiator valves. , online platforms are also good. you can contact with 24 hour plumber , they are  highly professional, you may want to explore alternative options.

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...