Hi - is there a running club in Bounds Green? Or is anyone keen to form one?

I know Ally Pally do a 5km Parkrun each Saturday morning, but thought it would be good to have a running group in Bounds Green to do runs around the Rec, Arnos Park and Broomfield Park.

Views: 808

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Angle,

There is a regular Wednesday morning group of runners who meet in Myddleton Rd and are organised by Simon and Julie from Freestak /Like-the-Wind Magazine.

Details here http://www.bowesandbounds.org/forum/topics/bowes-park-run-club-retu...

Hi Angie, like Richard said there are a few of us who run on a Wednesday morning. Another guy, Paul, also started a group last year. At the moment it's just him, me and another laura who meet on a Sunday morning (9.30) and have a run. If you want to run any other time we are usually up for it. Drop Paul a text on 07909703729 and he can add you to a whatapp group we use to organise everything.  

As Richard mentioned, there is a group of us who meet at 7am on a Wednesday at the Freestak / Like the Wind offices at 119 Myddleton Road for a run. We usually go over to Ally Pally and we run at a sociable, conversational pace. All welcome.

Thanks everyone for your replies. My husband and I are going to join you in 2 weeks. I'll text Paul as you suggest. Looking forward to it.

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...