Chit-Chat (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How will you celebrate NYE?

How will you see in 2016? Most likely we'll be watching the fireworks on telly and listening to multiple surrounding gardens letting off r…

Started by Lindsey Berthoud

0 Dec 30, 2015

Station herb planters refurb

Fresh stocks of herbs are now in at your local station platform herb garden!   Judith and I topped up the soil in the three planters today,…

Started by Mary Blake

5 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Mary Blake

Dowsing for Hidden Pipes

I called out an engineer from Thames Water as I need to locate the main stop valve for our water supply. He arrived this afternoon and we b…

Started by Kevin@The Ground Bean Café

0 May 18, 2015

Thyme in short supply

One thing I always somehow forget to add in my basket for the cooking is thyme and unfortunately I can never seem to find it in the Myddlet…

Started by Mat Riches

6 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by Mat Riches

Who elects these fools?

The article below includes various extracts but the opinions are my own. I have deleted political affiliations to avoid causing offence whe…

Started by Donald Smith

0 Jan 15, 2015

www.haringeymenus.com - website experiment

I've created a web site to store Haringey restaurant menus www.haringeymenus.com Select a restaurant and click on the 'show menu' button, y…

Started by Pete

6 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by Shona Rose

Cooking with fresh Green Figs - any suggestions

A neighbour kindly passed over a huge bag of fresh green figs  - they have an enormous crop this year. The figs are great to eat  as they a…

Started by Richard McKeever

4 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Sureka Fernando

A yellow rain is gonna fall!

Many thanks to Caroline Simpson for the following pictures and message: The Oriental Yellow Rain Tree on the corner of Nightingale Road an…

Started by Administrator

0 Jul 24, 2013

What should Superman do in Wood Green, Bowes & Bounds first?

A whimsical one, this: If the Man of Steel really were landing at Hollywood Green Vue on Friday, what should he attend to first?

Started by Lindsey Berthoud

0 Jun 11, 2013

Does my butt look empty in this . .

. . dry weather?   My water butts in the garden have sprung leaks, and anyway are ugly, old, re-cycled water tanks from ancient plumbing j…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 May 23, 2013

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...