Community News and Information (1,612)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cinema Club for the over 60s: The Killers; 2:50pm; Tuesday 7 November

Cinema Club for the over 60s The next offering is the film The Killer at the Finsbury Park PictureHouse at 2:50pmon Tuesday 7 November.  Th…

Started by James Cowling

0 Nov 4, 2023

November Jazz at Karamel!

Thursday Night Jazz! 8PM START! £10 Tickets! https://www.musicglue.com/karamel/ Venue: 4 Coburg Road, Wood Green, N22 6UJ Thurs 2nd Nov: S…

Started by Collage Artspaces

0 Oct 24, 2023

Volunteer Finance Roles: can you use your financial skills to help the Bounds Green Food Bank?

We're excited to announce that BGFB has recently set up as an independent charity.  See attached ad:  the roles of Trustee Treasurer and Fi…

Started by Joanna Burke

0 Oct 23, 2023

George Moore

Brilliant photo of the shop with Brian in the doorway (George had been his father)!

Started by John Rokos

0 Sep 30, 2023

fitness trainer

I am looking for a local personal trainer who welcomes the elderly. Any thoughts anyone?

Started by Jonathan Keeley

3 Sep 15, 2023
Reply by Penny Woods

To borrow: Cider making kit

Hi everyone, I would like to have a go at making cider for the local community (free) using apples grown in our area, however I don't have…

Started by Emily Wilder

5 Sep 13, 2023
Reply by Mary Blake

September Events at Karamel!

Fri 22nd Sep: All Welcome 2023! Migrant Solidarity in Haringey Fri 29th Sep: Poetry & Poppadums with Simon Munnery Sat 30th Sep:  INCEP…

Started by Collage Artspaces

0 Sep 12, 2023

Little Free Library on Parkhurst Road, N22

As the (faded) sign says - take a book, leave a book, swap a book. Outside 19 Parkhurst Road, N22 8JQ. larger donations welcomed - just lea…

Started by David Lubich

0 Aug 27, 2023

Support Myddleton Road events and groups

Hello Bowes and Bounds people! We need help! Fancy leading a hand? A number of annual community events and working groups in our lovely…

Started by Lucy Whitehead

2 Aug 14, 2023
Reply by Lucy Whitehead

FREE WARDROBES

Hi, I have 4 wardrobes in very good condition, need of a good home.  They would need to be dismantled to take away- but that can be easily…

Started by Carmen Harris

0 Jun 30, 2023

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...