Local Shops, Cafés Businesses etc. (139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The old electrical shop at 112 Myddleton Road

Does anyone know what is happening at the old electrical shop at 112 Myddleton Road? It looks as though the original shop front has been ta…

Started by Simon Freeman

1 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Lindsey Berthoud

Like the Wind featured on Londonist

Just noticed one of my writers included Like the Wind in their 7 London Print Magazines You Need to Read article today :)

Started by Lindsey Berthoud

1 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Simon Freeman

Front of House Vacancy at Local Bar/Cafe

The Step (www.thestep.co.uk) is a thriving bar & cafe at the heart of the local community in Bowes Park, north London. We are looking f…

Started by Nell Riches

0 Jan 17, 2016

Time Out Love London Awards - celebrate our local busineses

The Time Out Love London Awards for 2015. give Londoners the chance to celebrate their favourite independent cafes, pubs, shops and cultura…

Started by Administrator

2 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Mat Riches

A Call Out To All Businesses In N11,N13,N22,N10! Help a local school and advertise your business!

A Call Out To All Business In N11, N13, N22, N10! Help a local school and advertise your business at the same time! I am a mum involved in…

Started by Maria Yiannikkou

0 Nov 3, 2015

Anyone know a good dentist?

I would like to change dentists - does anyone have a suggestion for a good NHS dentist in the Bounds Green area? Thanks - Kathleen

Started by Kathleen Duffy

18 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Irena Rybinska

The Tweeting Businesses of Myddleton Road

Along Myddleton Road many of the local independent businesses use Twitter to connect with their customers ... and with each other. Below we…

Started by Richard McKeever

3 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by James Lloyd

Ever wondered if Naxos is still trading?

The answer is yes. Read Peter's blog post about the High Road schoolwear shop with a unique window display. 

Started by Lindsey Berthoud

1 Oct 19, 2015

One Giant Leap for Myddleton Road

Welcome to the latest new business to open on Myddleton Road. Giants Gym opened this week, at 127-129. I went to meet Onur Coskuner who is…

1 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by James Lloyd

Wilkinson Byrne: Supporting the Bowes and Bounds website

As an entirely volunteer-run community project, this website relies on generous donations from members and small amounts of advertising inc…

1 Oct 4, 2015

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...