Sureka Fernando's Discussions (177)

Discussions Replied To (130) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi guys!  Just a reminder that my new BEGINNERS SALSA COURSE starts on WEDNESDAY 24…"

Sureka Fernando replied Jul 12, 2013 to Beginners Salsa Course starting in Bowes Park - feedback wanted!

38 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Sureka Fernando

"Hi Everyone,  Just a reminder about our Charity Salsa Party next Saturday (13 July)!…"

Sureka Fernando replied Jul 5, 2013 to Charity Salsa Party - Saturday 13 July!!!

3 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Sureka Fernando

"Aww thanks Mary and Debbie! I look forward to our Salsa sesh every Wednesday (not to…"

Sureka Fernando replied Jun 10, 2013 to Beginners Salsa Course starting in Bowes Park - feedback wanted!

38 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Sureka Fernando

"Hi Everyone,  A few announcements for current or prospective Salsa lovers...!!! 1) D…"

Sureka Fernando replied Jun 6, 2013 to Beginners Salsa Course starting in Bowes Park - feedback wanted!

38 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Sureka Fernando

"Nice to meet you too Will - Really nice idea and it would be great to get children i…"

Sureka Fernando replied Jun 6, 2013 to Bowes Park Mural?

53 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Dharmesh

"Just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to all the Bowes and Bounders who came out fo…"

Sureka Fernando replied Jun 3, 2013 to Charity Social Salsa Night @ ULU - June 1st in aid of UNICEF!!!

2 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Sureka Fernando

"Hola Bowes and Bounders!! Just a reminder about my Charity Salsa Social this Saturda…"

Sureka Fernando replied May 28, 2013 to Charity Social Salsa Night @ ULU - June 1st in aid of UNICEF!!!

2 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Sureka Fernando

"Hi Everyone, Just a reminder that our next Charity Salsa Social will take place on S…"

Sureka Fernando replied May 22, 2013 to Social Salsa Nights for All!

4 May 22, 2013
Reply by Sureka Fernando

"Hi Amanda, I do private salsa lessons in the morning and a group Beginners Salsa Cla…"

Sureka Fernando replied May 20, 2013 to looking for a local keep fit class in the morning

4 May 20, 2013
Reply by Amanda Terroni

"Our first Charity Salsa Social was a success!! Thank you Bowes and Bounders for such…"

Sureka Fernando replied May 2, 2013 to Social Salsa Nights for All!

4 May 22, 2013
Reply by Sureka Fernando

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...