James Cowling's Discussions (49)

Discussions Started (49) Replies Latest Activity

Cinema Club for the Over 50s; Barack Obama: The Final Year, Fri, Jan 26

This month's Cinema Club for the Over 50's feature is the film The Final Year. Synopsis:The Final Year is a unique insiders' account of Pre…

Started by James Cowling in Events and Activities

0 Jan 19, 2018

Cinema Club for the Over 50s; To Sir With Love, Sidney Poitier, Fri, Dec 1

This month's Cinema Club for the Over 50's feature is the film To Sir With Love starring Sidney Poitier. The venue is the Bernie Grant Art…

Started by James Cowling in Community News and Information

0 Nov 23, 2017

Cinema Club for the Over 50s: Paris Blues, Bernie Grant Arts Centre, Friday, Oct 27

This month's Cinema Club for the Over 50's feature is the film Paris Blues starring Sidney Poitier and Paul Newman. Synopsis:Ram Bowen and…

0 Oct 19, 2017

Cinema Club for the Over 50s: Whitney, Can I Be Me, Bernie Grant Arts Centre, Friday, Sept 1

This month's Cinema Club for the Over 50's feature is the documentary, Whitney, Can I Be Me Synopsis: Using previously unseen footage cut w…

0 Aug 24, 2017

Cinema Club for the Over 50s: The Amazing Nina Simone, Bernie Grant Arts Centre, Friday, July 28

This month's Cinema Club for the Over 50's feature is the documentary, The Amazing Nina Simone. Synopsis:Much beloved and often misundersto…

0 Jul 20, 2017

Cinema Club for the Over 50s: Catfight, Bernie Grant Arts Centre, Friday, June 30

This month's Cinema Club for the Over 50's feature is Catfight starring Sandra Oh, Anne Heche and Alicia Silverstone. Synopsis: In this dar…

0 Jun 29, 2017

Cinema Club for the Over 50s: I Am Not Your Negro, Bernie Grant Arts Centre, Friday May 26

This month's Cinema Club for the Over 50's feature is the documentary I am Not Your Negro.  Synopsis:In 1979, James Baldwin wrote a letter…

0 May 18, 2017

Cinema Club for the Over 50's; Moonlight; Bernie Grant Arts Centre: Apr 28, 2pm

This month's Cinema Club for the Over 50's feature is this year's Academy Award winning film for Best Picture, Moonlight.   Synopsis: Three…

0 Apr 22, 2017

The Future of Health Services for Older People in Haringey

The Haringey Over 50's Forum invites you to attend the event The Future of Services for Older People in Haringey. Date: Monday, April 24…

0 Apr 22, 2017

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...