Alan Sitkin's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"More accurately, we wanted and sought a practice. No doctor chose to move into the n…"

Alan Sitkin replied Dec 4, 2015 to Health opportunity missed: Palmers Green Library Space being:let to Fit4Less

4 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by Donald Smith

"Thanks for the pat on the back but this whole sad saga really doesn't deserve any co…"

Alan Sitkin replied Sep 23, 2015 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"At the Bowes ward forum last week we talked about this, distributing the CPZ charter…"

Alan Sitkin replied Mar 14, 2015 to Bounds Green CPZ

74 Apr 18, 2018
Reply by Ellie Douglas

"Have organised cleanup actions before in the ward but never w/Bowes Bounds friends.G…"

Alan Sitkin replied Mar 10, 2015 to Litter picking sticks

14 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Joanna Burke

"Yes Enfield Council's Environment Department has sticks and bags for volunteers. I f…"

Alan Sitkin replied Mar 10, 2015 to Litter picking sticks

14 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Joanna Burke

"Just to say that our offcer has given me docs on CPZ processes, we'll be talking abo…"

Alan Sitkin replied Mar 10, 2015 to Bounds Green CPZ

74 Apr 18, 2018
Reply by Ellie Douglas

"Hi Josh, been a while since we spoke on this forum, hope all is well. Re: CPZ, just…"

Alan Sitkin replied Mar 8, 2015 to Bounds Green CPZ

74 Apr 18, 2018
Reply by Ellie Douglas

"That't not my email Geoff, it's cllr.alan.sitkin@enfield.gov.uk, please amend your p…"

Alan Sitkin replied Sep 28, 2014 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"Preaching to the converted mate! But kinda missing the point. Yasemin has for instan…"

Alan Sitkin replied Sep 2, 2014 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"?? Geoff, that's exactly what that meant, indeed it was already done. Achilleas has…"

Alan Sitkin replied Sep 2, 2014 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...