Sureka Fernando's Discussions (177)

Discussions Replied To (130) Replies Latest Activity

"Great idea Gabriela! When do you suggest? Thanks Sureka "

Sureka Fernando replied Dec 14, 2015 to Bounds Green Business Association - take 2!

5 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Sureka Fernando

"Great ideas, thanks Lucia! As I said, I'm not going to have time to devote to taking…"

Sureka Fernando replied Dec 14, 2015 to Bounds Green Business Association - take 2!

5 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Sureka Fernando

"Salsa With Sureka @Salsawithsureka - Fun and friendly Salsa Classes every Wednesday…"

Sureka Fernando replied Oct 21, 2015 to The Tweeting Businesses of Myddleton Road

3 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by James Lloyd

"Hi Leigh, our Salsa fundraiser went well - we raised £75 which I've donated to your…"

Sureka Fernando replied Sep 7, 2015 to Help Raise Funds for Refugees Fleeing War

8 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Sureka Fernando

"Thanks Leigh but no doubt you are rushing around doing more important things than wi…"

Sureka Fernando replied Sep 4, 2015 to Help Raise Funds for Refugees Fleeing War

8 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Sureka Fernando

"Thanks for letting us know - was just about to have a clear out! xx"

Sureka Fernando replied Sep 4, 2015 to Help Raise Funds for Refugees Fleeing War

8 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Sureka Fernando

"Hi Leigh,  Thank you for your amazing work and count me in  - let's do what we can B…"

Sureka Fernando replied Sep 3, 2015 to Help Raise Funds for Refugees Fleeing War

8 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Sureka Fernando

"A group of Bowes and Bounds mums and babies meet up at the Ranelagh every Friday fro…"

Sureka Fernando replied Sep 2, 2015 to Baby activities?

6 Jan 3, 2016
Reply by Lucy Taylor

"Hey Everyone, I was going to postpone my new event SALSA SUNDAYS IN SOUTHGATE! but I…"

Sureka Fernando replied Aug 29, 2015 to New Salsa Sundays in Southgate!

2 Aug 29, 2015
Reply by Sureka Fernando

"NEWSFLASH!!! Introductory discounts and limited number of 2-4-1 passes available fo…"

Sureka Fernando replied Aug 19, 2015 to New Salsa Sundays in Southgate!

2 Aug 29, 2015
Reply by Sureka Fernando

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...