Geoffrey Kemball-Cook's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Hutch Well by my reckoning that's exactly THREE YEARS give or take a day or two…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Apr 1, 2017 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"In September I confidently predicted that these repairs would not be carried out by…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Dec 20, 2016 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"You could not make this up. I confidently predict that the foot bridge will NOT be…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Sep 2, 2016 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"Believe me Richard there is nothing in what you have written which I disagree with,…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Oct 6, 2015 to Enfield Archives and Local Studies - council consultation on service provison

15 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Donald Smith

"Many thanks to Donald for uploading this newsletter, which I shall print off and rea…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Oct 3, 2015 to Enfield Archives and Local Studies - council consultation on service provison

15 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Donald Smith

"It would be a shame if the word "efficiency" is lost to normal usage i.e actually do…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Oct 3, 2015 to Enfield Archives and Local Studies - council consultation on service provison

15 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Donald Smith

"I am certainly in favour of preserving local archive facilities but can you please b…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Oct 2, 2015 to Enfield Archives and Local Studies - council consultation on service provison

15 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Donald Smith

"How absolutely hideous. The owners should be forced to reinstate with new box sash w…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Oct 2, 2015 to Palmerston Rd PVC windows

7 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Caroline Simpson

"As an amateur student of human nature, my assessment of the reasons why this patheti…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Sep 23, 2015 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"Having not seen the posters I had no idea that they were the taster for a commercial…"

Geoffrey Kemball-Cook replied Jul 4, 2015 to Bounds Green Art Trail- Please leave the art works until the end of the exhibition.

22 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Liz Wright

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...