Ruth Cherrington's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Pete, who lives in your area, is very good. He's done a lot of bathroom work for me.…"

Ruth Cherrington replied Nov 14, 2023 to Sink Installer Needed!

2 Nov 14, 2023
Reply by Ruth Cherrington

"Thanks Kathleen. No doubt we shall find out who has quietly bought the Banksy and fo…"

Ruth Cherrington replied Mar 28, 2013 to New Banksy Artwork in Wood Green High Road

62 Mar 28, 2013

"But what is happening to Slave Labour? I guess it will be kept quietly for a while a…"

Ruth Cherrington replied Mar 28, 2013 to New Banksy Artwork in Wood Green High Road

62 Mar 28, 2013

"I've tried contacting one of the recommended organisations but the web address didnt…"

Ruth Cherrington replied Mar 17, 2013 to Need your unwanted furniture removed for a good cause?

6 Mar 17, 2013

"Who 'owns' such a piece of art which was freely given by the artist... Surely lots o…"

Ruth Cherrington replied Feb 22, 2013 to New Banksy Artwork in Wood Green High Road

62 Mar 28, 2013

"Sickenly ironic that a piece of art depicting child labour is going to be sold for s…"

Ruth Cherrington replied Feb 22, 2013 to New Banksy Artwork in Wood Green High Road

62 Mar 28, 2013

"That's one of the fascinating things about history for me especially history from th…"

Ruth Cherrington replied Feb 11, 2013 to New Book on Working Men's Clubs- features Wood Green

10 Feb 11, 2013

"This is fantastic Kathleen. Thanks so much. I shall get it sorted ready to put up on…"

Ruth Cherrington replied Feb 10, 2013 to New Book on Working Men's Clubs- features Wood Green

10 Feb 11, 2013

"that's good news! thank you for buying that. It's so easy now to download books and…"

Ruth Cherrington replied Feb 10, 2013 to New Book on Working Men's Clubs- features Wood Green

10 Feb 11, 2013

"Many thanks Kathleen! I will be very interested to read this later. Some wmcs were s…"

10 Feb 11, 2013

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...