John Mellor's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"A fit young man? You cannot possibly know from a simple glance at someone whether th…"

John Mellor replied Mar 8, 2016 to Misuse of Disabled blue parking badges

10 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by michelle jones

"It's in the right location for those that live near it. Also close to North - South…"

John Mellor replied Sep 18, 2015 to The Prince Pub: An Asset of Community Value

58 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Richard Matz

"Another local support network for refugees is being co-ordinated by the Big Green Bo…"

John Mellor replied Sep 4, 2015 to Help Raise Funds for Refugees Fleeing War

8 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Sureka Fernando

"As a lapsed member of the Labour Party's "broad church" I do not have a dog in this…"

John Mellor replied Aug 26, 2015 to Women only train carriages? Nicky Morgan and Jeremy Corbyn

2 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Donald Smith

"So my "armchair theorising" about your views is a bad thing despite the evidence you…"

John Mellor replied Jul 22, 2015 to Wood Green Marks & Spencer slated for closure

30 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

"Amanda Wilkes By linking to this two year old discussion full of racist jibes as "ev…"

John Mellor replied Jul 22, 2015 to Wood Green Marks & Spencer slated for closure

30 Aug 3, 2015

"Amanda Wilkes: What an outrageously arrogant and condescending attitude... I am so s…"

John Mellor replied Jul 21, 2015 to Wood Green Marks & Spencer slated for closure

30 Aug 3, 2015

"Dave, Geoffrey  I too agree that hideous advertising billboards create visual pollut…"

John Mellor replied Jul 4, 2015 to Bounds Green Art Trail- Please leave the art works until the end of the exhibition.

22 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Liz Wright

"I think these are very sensible and constructive suggestions and something that thos…"

John Mellor replied Apr 25, 2015 to Flyposting in Bounds Green

50 Sep 25, 2015
Reply by amanda wilkes

"I entirely agree - advertising is part of the cost of running a business and as such…"

John Mellor replied Apr 13, 2015 to Flyposting in Bounds Green

50 Sep 25, 2015
Reply by amanda wilkes

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...