Michael Dawson's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"We've now found someone!"

Michael Dawson replied Mar 19, 2023 to Cleaner Needed

1 Mar 19, 2023
Reply by Michael Dawson

"I used to work at the Office of the Rail Regulator, but sadly not on the financial r…"

Michael Dawson replied Jul 4, 2019 to £80,000 to improve Bowes Park station

33 Sep 23, 2020
Reply by Liz Bell

"Absolutely agree. I have never had any problem with the road being blocked, despite…"

Michael Dawson replied Jul 4, 2019 to Myddleton Road - Fines for tables and chairs!

22 Jul 13, 2019
Reply by Richard Matz

"Yes, this sounds all too credible.  You can just see the "commercial confidentiality…"

Michael Dawson replied Apr 1, 2017 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"Maybe the head of TfL could come to a grand bridge re-opening, with full media publi…"

Michael Dawson replied Dec 1, 2016 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"I strongly support the Leave campaign. Three facts are especially relevant: - the UK…"

Michael Dawson replied Feb 9, 2016 to Haringey in Europe - new cross-party campaign

9 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by amanda wilkes

"Thanks for the update on this seemingly endless saga.  It's hard to believe how this…"

Michael Dawson replied Sep 23, 2015 to Pedestrian footbridge at Wilmer Way - Bowes Road.

85 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Louca-Mai Brady

"Sorry, the other bee in my bonnet relevant to this topic is the c£4-5m refurbishment…"

Michael Dawson replied Jul 22, 2015 to Wood Green Marks & Spencer slated for closure

30 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

"Although it seems controversial to say so, I entirely agree.  I would make an except…"

Michael Dawson replied Jul 22, 2015 to Wood Green Marks & Spencer slated for closure

30 Aug 3, 2015

"I'd put the odds on Waitrose at about 1000/1, just a bit more realistic than Selfrid…"

Michael Dawson replied Jul 1, 2015 to Wood Green Marks & Spencer slated for closure

30 Aug 3, 2015

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...