Cathryn Summerhayes's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks michelle vicky has been in touch. we are on whittington road bowes park.  whe…"

Cathryn Summerhayes replied Aug 9, 2012 to What's happening locally for new mums?

25 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Richard McKeever

"thanks a lot lucy!"

Cathryn Summerhayes replied Aug 9, 2012 to What's happening locally for new mums?

25 Aug 20, 2012

"hi vicky good to hear from you. i am a member of the nct. i did my classes in crouch…"

25 Aug 20, 2012

"Great. It's for my sister actually. I'll get her to call. She's called Ann"

Cathryn Summerhayes replied Aug 8, 2012 to Garden flat available to rent

3 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Cathryn Summerhayes

"Thanks! Is it wednesdays? I walked past yesterday and it seemed to be on then?? Anyw…"

Cathryn Summerhayes replied Aug 8, 2012 to What's happening locally for new mums?

25 Aug 20, 2012

"How many beds and what's the rent and deposit thanks"

Cathryn Summerhayes replied Aug 8, 2012 to Garden flat available to rent

3 Aug 8, 2012

"Hi David Thanks! She may well be keen. Do you want to email me on csummerhayes@wmeen…"

Cathryn Summerhayes replied Jul 16, 2012 to Room wanted in Bowes park for 32 year old female professional - my lovely sister

6 Jul 16, 2012

"She is very keen to hear more. I've emailed you directly but let me know if you don'…"

Cathryn Summerhayes replied Jul 14, 2012 to Room wanted in Bowes park for 32 year old female professional - my lovely sister

6 Jul 16, 2012

"She'd like to settle. She's fallen in love with the area as have we. She's happy to…"

Cathryn Summerhayes replied Jul 8, 2012 to Room wanted in Bowes park for 32 year old female professional - my lovely sister

6 Jul 16, 2012

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...