All Discussions Tagged 'education' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Austerity and the election – a personal experience

Yesterday my employer informed me that I am at risk of redundancy. It might be a surprise for you to know that I am a teacher. After all, t…

Started by MICHAEL MCGOWAN

0 May 2, 2015

Stand Up For Education at the General Election

Good to see that the forum posts about the general election on this site haven't been about personalities but have been about issues - Home…

Started by John Mellor

1 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by MICHAEL MCGOWAN

Basic Computer Classes in Wood Green

The Asian Centre in Wood Green is running basic computer classes each Friday, from 10:30 am to 12 pm.  One-to-one tuition tailored to indiv…

Started by Administrator

0 Nov 21, 2014

Outstanding For All - Haringey Education Awards

Nominate aer invited for inspirational students, tireless teachers or invaluable community groups as part of the LB Haringey education awar…

Started by Richard McKeever

0 Sep 19, 2014

London Schools Atlas: understanding future education provision

Several of our discussion on the site about local regeneration and house building have often turned to the issue of school places and provi…

1 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Doyougetme

NUT Industrial Action closes local schools.

The National Union of Teachers and the NASUWT have called a strike as part of a dispute over pay, pensions and workload. Many schools in bo…

0 Oct 15, 2013

Bowes Primary: an Outstanding School

Enormous congratulations to the staff and governors of Bowes Primary School who have been judged to be "Outstanding in all areas" following…

0 May 23, 2013

East London Science School

As a long-time member of this Forum and working just down the road in Wood Green, I thought I'd share some exciting news about a project I'…

Started by David Clements

3 Nov 19, 2012

Become a School Governor at Bounds Green School

Do you live in Haringey? Are you interested in children and schools? Do You want to contribute to the local community? Have a bit of time…

Started by Administrator

0 Nov 9, 2012

New Community School

Dear Friends There is a shortage of Primary Schools in north London, and - perhaps you'll agree - a pressing need generally for new, progre…

Started by Mark Barrett

12 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by MrsBaldwin

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...