All Discussions Tagged 'exhibition' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bounds Green Window Show, Feb 2020

Bounds Green Window Show will be back 28 Feb-1 Mar 2020. We'll be filling our windows with displays of light and colour and we're looking f…

Started by Katherine Harding

2 Jan 4, 2020
Reply by Katherine Harding

Bounds Green Window Show - new community project for Feb 2018

A small group of BG residents are working to turn our area into a big exhibition for a few days this coming February, with displays in our…

Started by Katherine Harding

0 Jan 1, 2018

A Walk in Myddleton Road- exhibition

Dear neighbours, I would like to invite you to an exhibition of my panoramic drawings of Myddleton Road and the New River at Bruce Castle M…

Started by gabriela Schutz

2 May 30, 2017
Reply by gabriela Schutz

An exhibition of Myddleton Road at bruce Castle Museum

Dear all, Some of you may remember I had an exhibition about my street in Bounds Green at the Geffrye Museum last year. As a result I was i…

Started by gabriela Schutz

2 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by gabriela Schutz

'Lead, Water & Ink' Art Exhibition at Craving Coffee/Mill Co. Project - On Show until 1st May

'Lead, Water & Ink' is an art exhibition organised by Tottenham Art Classes being held at Craving Coffee at The Mill Co. Project in Tot…

Started by Tottenham Art Classes

0 Apr 12, 2016

Cafe Connect@Downhills Park Cafe OUR MEMORIES AND JOURNEY, CONNECTING THEN, NOW AND TOMORROW

Weaving our stories, family, friends and neighbourhoods 12 weeks celebrating around the park Exhibition of photographs and memorabilia Fun…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Apr 19, 2014

Three Step Things This Week

Hi everyone, Just thought you'd like to know of three things that are happening at The Step this week... 1. If you're quick and say the mag…

Started by Nell Riches

6 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Rachella Sinclair

Found Art Exhibition & Workshops - And Call for Submissions!

The Haringey Timebank, promoting sustainable living through the swapping of skills and time with it’s Greenbank initiative, invites Haring…

Started by Vickie Schellert

1 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Vickie Schellert

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...