All Discussions Tagged 'flat' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

One bed flat available over the summer

Hello All, We have a lovely one bed flat to rent over the summer for a period of 6 weeks. It is fully furnished and stocked and would suit…

Started by Monika Ka-Ha

3 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Monika Ka-Ha

Room wanted for working female.

Hello. My friend, Polly, is urgently seeking a room to rent in the Bounds Green, Wood Green and Muswell Hill area. She is able to pay up to…

Started by Neil O'Shea

0 Dec 3, 2015

Studio to rent

I have a lovely, stylish GF studio flat with its own parking to rent on Marlborough Road. Completely redecorated. Separate kitchen and good…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Nov 22, 2015

Looking to rent

Hello there, I have been living in Bounds Green for the last year and really enjoy it. I work at The Step on Myddleton road and would like…

Started by Lina Kosi

1 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Richard McKeever

Friend looking for 2 bed flat in the area

If anyone is thinking of selling their 2 bed flat, please drop me a line as I have a friend who is keen to move into the area. Save estate…

Started by Kari Koonin

1 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Suellen edgar

2 bedroom garden flat needed

My partner and I (both working) are looking for a 2 bedroom flat or house with a garden in the BP/BG area. We currently live on Clarence Ro…

Started by Tiziana Basilicata

0 Apr 30, 2014

Beautifully decorated 2 bed flat for rent in Bounds Green - Available 6th October

Top Floor 2 double bed flat (or 1 bed & dining room), decorated to a high standard with large living space.  Modern fitted kitchen, fou…

Started by Susan gurney

0 Sep 29, 2013

RSS

Connecting the communities of Bowes Park and Bounds Green in north London.

Featured Content

Translate this website

© 2024   Created by Richard McKeever.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...